Job Order: MG-1622
- Assigns responsibilities for estimating team on each project.
- Reviews project plans and specifications and coordinates with the team to confirm complete scope.
- Identify risk issues and their order of magnitude
- Solicit subcontractor and/or supplier information & pricing
- Prepares instructions to bidders, bid form and other bid solicitation information as required.
- Performs and/or manages the quantity survey and pricing effort for internal budgets.
- Prepares conceptual budgets based on minimal information.
- Reviews general conditions, schedule, scopes of work, hoisting plans, site logistics and other exhibits as prepared by Operations.
- Ensures the flow of project information is maintained and documented.
- Reviews and/or manages the review and scoping of specialty contractor bids.
- Coordinates insurance requirements with Risk Manager.
- Coordinates technical proposal requirements with Marketing
- Experience in high rise building construction
- Bachelors’ Degree or Diploma in a construction-related field
- 6+ years of estimating experience
- Proficiency in multiple estimating software packages and in administrative software such as MS Word, Excel, etc.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.