IT Project Manager
Job Order: MM-6970
- Develop and implement standards, processes and tools to ensure efficient and effective management of IT requests, initiatives and projects;
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to develop and refine IT demand forecasts;
- Analyze and determine impacts of demand forecasting and take proactive short-, medium- and long-term actions to help align IT demand and capacity to support business priorities;
- Develop and maintain positive and effective client relationships to ensure client (business or IT) objectives and deliverables are met;
- Coordinate and work with IT and business leads to evaluate, estimate, prioritize and manage IT requests and initiatives;
- Ensure demand management and project management processes are followed across the organization;
- Evaluate and control the performance of the entire IT initiatives and project portfolio;
- Lead the project coordination committee under the supervision of the Director, Strategy, Governance and PMO;
- Prepare and present progress reports on IT requests on the basis of priorities and capacity;
- Provide the necessary supervision and guidance to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of all IT initiatives in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Support and coach a team of professionals (e.g. promote demand and project standards and processes);
- Support other ITIL service management processes as required;
- Manage one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems or the equivalent;
- PMP certification;
- A minimum of five years of experience in managing mid-size to large-scale IT projects;
- Experience in implementing ITIL processes, an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) in both official languages;
- Ability to work as part of a team, to communicate with all levels of the organization and to adapt quickly to change;
- Ability to make appropriate decisions rapidly on the basis of experience and judgment even when you have incomplete information and/or you are under pressure;
- Ability to assume responsibility, manage multiple priorities and collaboratively drive issues to closure;
- Strong attention to detail combined with the ability to see the big picture.
No more jobs from this category.
Please, enter a valid value
Your password successfully changed.