You will need to work with key business representatives to provide functional support for SAP's FICO module (Finance and Product Cost Control). Your technical skills will be essential to identify the problems and work to develop solutions with developers, business analysts and other functional analysts in projects, evolutions and support to users. Your main challenges include:
- Developing solutions to meet requirements by performing the configuration when applicable;
- Design test scenarios and carry out appropriate test cases and demonstrate the relevance of the solution before initiating the acceptance testing phase;
- Provide user support for SAP solutions already in place and provide maintenance while improving them as required
- Collaborate with relevant business units, support team members and developers to gather needs, design solutions and produce functional and technical specifications
- Participate in meetings to monitor technical and functional solutions with members of the management, developers, architects and Basis administrators, and facilitate these meetings from time to time
- Communicate proposed solutions to management and coordinate the implementation of solutions in the production environment
- Keep system documentation up to date.
Reporting to the Director, SAP Application, you will be part of our SAP Center of Expertise (CoE), a multidisciplinary team focused on innovation and dynamism, constantly evolving and having an excellent team spirit.
Your profile :
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or computer science or equivalent experience
- Five years of relevant experience in a similar position with the SAP FICO module, Product Costing and Financial Consolidation.
Your skills :
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both official languages
- Ability to clearly articulate complex ideas, identify and objectively explain the problems and their solutions from the point of view of the user as well as that of the company
- Ability to deliver quality results on time, or even ahead of schedule
- Ability to work under pressure, as part of a team, to manage conflicting priorities and adapt quickly to change
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to make the right decisions quickly using his or her experience and judgment, even when working with incomplete or under pressure information.
- Experience with SAP modules 'Project Systems' and 'Investment Management' (PS-IM) would be an asset